Call for Demo/Poster
The 24th IEEE International Conference on Embedded and Real-Time Computing Systems and Applications (RTCSA 2018)
Location: Hokkaido, Japan
Date: August 28-31, 2018
RTCSA 2018 will take place in Hokkaido, Japan. The RTCSA conference series carry on with the tradition and bring together researchers and developers from academia and industry for advancing the technology of embedded and real-time systems and their emerging applications, including the Internet of things and cyber-physical systems.
We solicit demo/poster submissions of early stage work, especially from students and young researchers to promote fruitful discussions with other participants and speed up the research. A demo/poster submission must describe its content, such as the motivation of the work, the idea to approach the problem, and preliminary results (if any). Authors of non-accepted full/short papers are encouraged to submit demo/poster session.
Submissions should be regarded as a commitment that, should the paper be accepted, at least one of the authors will register as full-registration and attend the conference to present their work. RTCSA2018 reserves the right to exclude a paper from publication after the conference (e.g., removal from the web site), if the paper is not presented at the conference.
What’s difference between demo and poster?
Poster booth: Exhibition space and poster panel are provided.
Demo booth: Table and power are provided in addition to a poster booth.
Please choose demo/poster category when you submit your paper.
Researchers and practitioners showing a demonstration are required to bring all necessary equipment and material for the successful operation of their exhibit. RTCSA will provide shipping instructions, if needed, for the delivery of material to the conference site. If special arrangement is needed for your exhibition such as wired internet connection, please make sure that authors contact Demo/Poster Chair no later than 30 days prior to the start of the conference.
- Paper Submission Deadline: June 15 23:59 UTC-12 (Anywhere on Earth) [FIRM! No extension]
- Acceptance Notification: June 20
- Final Paper Submission: June 22
- Conference Date: August 28-31, 2018
The 24th edition of RTCSA will bring together researchers and developers from academia and industry to promote cross-fertilization and discuss advances and trends in the technology of embedded and real-time systems and their emerging applications, including the Internet of Things and Cyber-Physical Systems. RTCSA 2018 seeks submissions in these areas, particularly in:
*** REAL-TIME SYSTEMS TRACK ***
- Real-Time Operating Systems
- Real-Time Scheduling
- Timing Analysis
- Programming Languages and Run-Time Systems
- Middleware Systems
- Design and Analysis Tools
- Communication Networks and Protocols
- Media Processing and Transmissions
- Real-Time Aspects of Wireless Sensor Networks
- Energy Aware Real-Time Methods
- Real-Time Aspects of Databases
*** EMBEDDED SYSTEMS TRACK ***
- Embedded System Architectures
- Multi-Core Embedded Systems
- Operating Systems and Scheduling
- Embedded Software and Compilers
- Non-Volatile Memory and Storage
- Power/Thermal Aware Design
- Fault Tolerance and Security
- Sensor-based Systems and Applications
- Embedded Systems and Design Methods for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Reconfigurable Computing Architectures and Software Support
- Ubiquitous and Distributed Embedded Systems and Networks
*** IoT, CPS, AND EMERGING APPLICATIONS TRACK ***
- Systems, Technology and Foundations of IoT and CPS
- Applications and Case Studies of IoT and CPS
- Smart and Connected Health
- Industrial Internet and Industry 4.0
- Smart City Technology and Applications
- Smart Transportation and Infrastructure
- Cyber-Physical Co-Design
- Cloud, Middleware and Networks for IoT and CPS
- Wireless Sensor-Actuator Networks for IoT and CPS
- Industrial Networks and Systems
RTCSA 2018 General Chairs
- Jin Nakazawa, Keio University, Japan
- Rob Davis, The University of York, UK and Inria, France
RTCSA 2018 Demo/Poster Chair
- Kazuya Murao, Ritsumeikan University, Japan
The demo/poster paper submissions should be no more than 2 pages in the IEEE conference proceedings format (two-columns, single-space, 10pt), including references and acknowledgments. Demo paper submissoin is required to enter equipment and power used in the demo session on the submission page. Submission can be made at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=rtcsa2018