Call for Workshop Proposals
The IEEE International Conference on Embedded and Real-Time Computing Systems and Applications (RTCSA) is the premier conference of the IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Real-Time Systems located in Asia. The IEEE Non-Volatile Memory Systems and Applications Symposium (NVMSA) is a premier conference in the area of non-volatile memory systems and emerging memory technologies. The RTCSA’18 and NVMSA’18 will take place in Hakodate, Japan, from August 28th to 31st, 2018.
The RTCSA and NVMSA are organizing a joint workshop program on August 28th. In this workshop, papers will be included in the program and on-site proceedings, but they are NOT published.
The purpose of the workshops are:
- to strengthen interactions between the real-time/non-volatile memory community and other related research areas;
- to create a stimulating environment that facilitates the discussion of open or hot research topics.
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit workshop proposals. Proposals should consist of two parts. First, a short scientific
justification of the proposed topic, its significance, and the particular benefits of the workshop to the research community, as well as a list of previous or related workshops (if any).
Second, an organizational part should include:
- contact information of the workshop organizers;
- estimate of the audience size;
- proposed format (contributed short papers or long abstracts, invited papers, open discussion, keynote speakers, etc.);
- potential invited speakers, if any;
- proposed sponsorships, if any;
- procedures for selecting papers and participants, if any (program committee, review process, etc.);
- plans for dissemination, if any (website, special issues of journals, etc.);
- special technical or audio/video needs;
- any other relevant information.
Submission of proposals should be made by sending an email to Ryota Shioya (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Workshop proposal deadline: April 15th, 2018
- Notification of workshop acceptance: May 1st
- Workshop website on-line and CFP out: May 15th (+/- few days)
- Workshop papers submission deadline: June 15th (+/- few days)
- Workshop papers notification of acceptance: June 25th (+/- few days)
- Camera ready deadline: July 15th
- Workshop date: August 28th