|Deadline for Early Bird Registration||July 20, 2018 (AOE)|
|Deadline for Online Registration||August 14, 2018 (AOE)|
After August 15, 2018, please do on-site registration at the registration desk during the RTCSA/NVMSA 2018.
*All deadline dates are in UTC-12 (Anywhere on Earth).
The registration will be completed with full payment.
All payments must be made in Japanese Yen.
(Until July 20, 2018)
(From July 21, 2018)
|A: Member of IEEE, IEICE, or IPSJ||JPY 64,000||JPY 77,000|
|B: Non-member||JPY 77,000||JPY 93,000|
|C: Student*1 Member of IEEE, IPSJ, or IEICE||JPY 45,000||JPY 54,000|
|D: Student*1 (Non-member)||JPY 64,000||JPY 77,000|
|Contents: Registration fee includes all scientific sessions, conference proceedings, coffee breaks lunches, banquet, and social program. All registrants can attend welcome reception supported by industrial sponsors.|
|Over page fee (MAX 2 pages)||JPY 22,000|
|Additional Welcome Reception||JPY 3,000|
|Additional Banquet||JPY 8,000|
*1: Student rate is applicable only to those who have student status at the time of conference.
Students are required to submit a scanned copy (in either jpeg or pdf format) of their student ID via online registration form.
Please be advised that student rate will not be applied for students who have full time job or Post-doc.
Payment must be made in Japanese yen and can be made by credit card.
- Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, AMEX or JCB)
* If you require an invoice for the payment, you can contact the Registration Office.
Confirmation will be sent to the registered e-mail address automatically.
If you do not receive any e-mail message within 24 hours, please contact the Registration Office.
Important Notice for authors
For the papers to be included in the program, authors should meet the following conditions:
- Each accepted paper must have one full registration (Category A or B) completed by one of the authors, regardless of the author’s academic status
- One registration covers only one paper.
- The conference proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore. All authors who have been accepted must register for the conference and attend the conference to present their paper. Authors who do not attend the conference to present their papers, or arrange for a co-author or knowledgeable colleague to present their paper in the absence of the primary author, will not have their paper published in the IEEE Xplore, per IEEE policy. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a submission from distribution after the conference, including exclusion from IEEE Xplore, if the submission does not meet IEEE standards for scope and/or quality. Articles excluded from further distribution shall be archived by IEEE but shall not be indexed or appear on IEEE Xplore.
- Please take note that IEEE has a strict policy on No-Show. Therefore, if your paper is accepted, one of the authors and their representatives MUST PRESENT their paper at the conference. Papers with NO SHOW participants will not be submitted to IEEE Xplore. No refund of the paid fees may be claimed by the NO SHOW author.
Changes of Registration
Please revise your personal information by logging-in to your personal page.
If you would like to change your registration category, please contact the Registration Office.
If you cancel your participation in the conference, please be sure to notify the Registration Office by e-mail immediately. The following cancellation fee will apply, based on the date when the office receives notification of cancellation. However, if you are the author of the papers listed on the conference proceedings, your registration fee will not be refunded.
|Cancellation notified by||Cancellation fee|
|July 20 through August 14, 2018||50% of the registration fee|
|From August 15, 2018||100% of the registration fee (No refund)|
*All refund will be made after the Conference.
Registration Office of RTCSA/NVMSA 2018
c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.
TEL: +81-3-5657-0789 FAX: +81-3-3452-8552